TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Alphabets international College
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to our provision and your use of the information, services and materials (“Online Course and services”) through Alphabets international College website (the “Website“) including you visiting and browsing the Website (being a “Visitor”) and registering with Alphabets international College as a student (the “Users”).
These Terms should be read alongside, and are in addition to our policies, including our privacy and cookies policies (the “Policies”).
Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must stop using the Website and the Contents immediately.
No Academic Credit
Unless otherwise explicitly indicated by a credit-granting institution, participation in or completion of Content Offering does not confer any academic credit. Even if credit is awarded by one institution, there is no presumption that other institutions will accept that credit. You agree not to accept credit for completing a Content Offerings unless you have earned a Course Certificate or other equivalent documentation of your completion of the Content Offerings. Alphabets international College, instructors, and the associated Content Providers have no obligation to have Content Offerings recognized by any educational institution or accreditation organization.
“Registered Users” are those users who have registered, and paid, for specific business, language and IT courses via the Registration Pages. Registered Users are authorized to access and participate in the Business, language and IT courses for which they have specifically registered and paid. Registered Users may not share log-in and/or dial-in information. Additionally, Registered Users may not rebroadcast AIC Materials via recording or sharing tools. Alphabets international College (AIC)’s Course platform uses digital rights management tools to trace this activity. Those caught violating this policy are subject to possible prosecution due to damages to the company and/or removal from the program.
Any Visitor can view the Website, but in order to participate fully in all activities on the Website and take part in the Online Content and financial education course, you must register for a personal account on the Website (a “Member Account”) by providing a name, an email address and a password. You agree that you will never divulge or share access or your access information to your Member Account with any third party for any reason.
In order to create a member account, you must provide your full name, an email address, your country or region of residence, a public username, and a user password. You agree that you will never divulge or share access or access information for your user account with any third party for any reason.
- In setting up your Member Account, you may be prompted or required to enter additional information, including date of birth, location and any other information that will help other User get to know you and help us to tailor the services to suit you.
- You undertake to us that all information provided by you in relation to your Member Account is and will continue to be accurate, current and complete at all times and that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
By registering with any of Alphabets international College websites Membership Account, you agree that you:
- are, and will continue to be, registered for the Website only once and will not set up multiple Member Accounts;
- will not let anyone else use your Member Account;
Any Visitor can view the Website, but in order to participate fully in all activities on the Website and take part in the Business, language and IT courses, you must register for a personal account on the Website (a “User Account”) by providing a name, an email address and a password. You agree that you will never divulge or share access or your access information to your User Account with any third party for any reason.
In setting up your User Account, you may be prompted or required to enter additional information, including date of birth, location and any other information that will help other Users get to know you and help us to tailor the services to suit you.
You undertake to us that all information provided by you in relation to your User Account is and will continue to be accurate, current and complete at all times and that you will provide correct personal information during time of registration. Lying or completing fraudulent information can result in termination of that user service and account to Alphabets international College
You also agree to maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and non-misleading.
By registering with us for a User Account, you agree that you:
- are, and will continue to be, registered for the Website only once and will not set up multiple User Accounts;
- will not let anyone else use your User Account;
- keep your log in credentials safe
- will not hold us responsible to any illegal access to your user account for it is your responsibility to keep your Log in user name and password safe.
- You will report any unauthorized use of your account or log in credentials
Placing Your Order
When placing an order you must clearly select the Course you wish to Participate, and provide full details including your name, email address, & mobile number. All prices for Courses will be indicated on Alphabets international College website and are inclusive of all taxes and delivery unless otherwise indicated. Course fees are valid only for the calendar year in which they run.
Course payments will only be accepted via Alphabets international College website in US ($). Promotional code may be advertised on our website for limited time periods, or for specific users of our services. However, Alphabets international College reserves the right to remove discounts without notice.
Disclaimer: no refunds issued after terms of sale as our price may fluctuate on given time of the year or promotion dates.
User Conducts for Using the Website
By using this Website and the Online Content and Business, language and IT courses materials, you confirm that you have read, agree and are in compliance with these Terms and the Policies (each as amended from time to time). Use of the Website and access to its Contents by anyone under the age of 16 is strictly prohibited.
Your use of and access to this Website and the Contents are subject to the following conditions (“Acceptable Use Conditions”), and you agree that failure to comply with any one of the Acceptable Use Conditions will constitute a breach of these Terms. The Acceptable Use Conditions are as follows:
- You agree to use the Website and access the Contents only for lawful purposes and your use of the Website and Contents is in no way unlawful or fraudulent;
- You agree not to use or access the Website or the Contents for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- You agree not to distribute all or any part of the Website or Contents in any medium without our prior written consent, unless such distribution is offered through the functionality of the Website and permitted by these Terms including, without limitation
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website or the Contents;
- You agree not to (and will not attempt to) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the Website or any features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of content or (ii) enforce any limitations on you, the use of the Website or access to the Contents;
- You agree not to knowingly transmit any data or send or submit any content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, key-stroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- You agree not to use or access the Website or Contents for any commercial uses or for the benefit of any third party, including but not limited to:
- the sale of access to the Contents or any associated content;
- the solicitation of business in the Course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise; and
- the solicitation of any Visitors or Users of the Website with respect to their content for commercial purposes;
- You agree to use the Website and access the Contents in a way which does not infringe the rights of third parties or restrict or prevent anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Website, Contents;
- You agree not to ask for, collect or harvest any personal data of any Visitor or Users of the Website or Contents;
- You agree not to post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to or otherwise cause us to email, transmit or otherwise distribute chain letters, surveys or studies, calls to action, junk mail, pyramid schemes, incentives (monetary or click-based), spimming or spamming, or bulk communications of any kind, whether or not for commercial or non-commercial purposes;
- You will not copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any content contained on the Website or app (including without limitation the Contents) for any other purpose other than as permitted by these Terms without our prior written consent;
- You agree not to use the Website or the Contents in any manner intended to damage, disable, overburden or impair any Alphabets international College server or the network(s) connected to any Alphabets international College server, or infringe any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of any servers or networks connected to the Website;
- You agree not to use any high volume, automated, or electronic means to access the Website or the Contents (including without limitation robots, spiders or D:DOS);
- You agree not to frame the Website or the Contents, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages;
- You agree not to access or attempt to access any other Visitor or User’s account or falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited misrepresenting your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- You agree not to force headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Website; and
- You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Website and Contents which we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Website, Contents (or any part of the Contents) to you or to Users generally for whatever reason, at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that we have no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences of that breach (including, but not limited to, any loss or damage which we or any third party may suffer).
Throughout your use of the website and Alphabets international College Contents, you may be able to provide content to the Website by uploading notes and replies, User discussions, profile pages, other content and media for social interaction, and written assignments, surveys, questions, hypothetical, examples, etc. (collectively, “User Content”).
We do not claim ownership of any User Content you may submit or make available for inclusion on the website or Alphabets international College Contents. Accordingly, subject to the licence granted to us and any applicable affiliates, the User will be the sole and exclusive owner of any and all rights, title and interest in and to the User Content.
ANY USER CONTENT THAT YOU UPLOAD, POST OR OTHERWISE TRANSMIT VIA THE WEB SITES, ELECTRONIC MAIL OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY VIDEO, MULTIMEDIA, DATA, QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS OR THE LIKE IS, AND WILL BE TREATED AS, NON-CONFIDENTIAL AND NON-PROPRIETARY. ANY AND ALL USER CONTENT MAY BE USED BY US FOR ANY PURPOSE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, REPRODUCTION, DISCLOSURE, TRANSMISSION, PUBLICATION, BROADCAST AND POSTING. FURTHERMORE, ALPHABETS INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE IS FREE TO USE ANY IDEAS, CONCEPTS, KNOW-HOW OR TECHNIQUES CONTAINED IN ANY COMMUNICATION YOU SEND TO ALPHABETS INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE VIA ALPHABETS INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE’S WEB SITE(S), ELECTRONIC MAIL, OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPROVING SERVICES, AND/OR DEVELOPING CURRICULUM FOR FUTURE COURSES WITHOUT INCURRING ANY OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER TO YOU, AND BY SENDING SUCH COMMUNICATION, YOU WAIVE ALL YOUR RIGHTS THERETO.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY WITH RESPECT TO ANY CONTENT THAT YOU SUBMIT AND THAT ANY CONTENT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE VIEWED BY ALPHABETS INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE, ALPHABETS INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, AND OTHER ATTENDEES OF THE COURSE PROGRAM
License to Use
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a fully revocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable limited right and license:
- to access, internally use and display the website and Alphabets international College Contents as an individual only at your location solely as necessary to browse and/or participate in the business, language and IT courses provided by Alphabets international College
- You must abide by all copyright notices or restrictions contained on the Website or Alphabets international College Contents. You may not delete any attributions, legal or proprietary notices on the Website or Alphabets international College Contents.
Users are not allowed to download any of our material, anyone found guilty of this will have his account and services cancelled and also will be reported to the appropriate authority.
It is our policy that any content included on the Website or within Alphabets international College Contents that infringes, or is likely to infringe, the intellectual property rights of any third party will be removed from the Website as soon as possible after we are made aware of such infringement or potential infringement.
If you are the owner of intellectual property rights, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner, or authorized to act under any exclusive right, you should report any alleged infringements of your intellectual property rights taking place on or through the Website by emailing a Copyright Infringement Notice to Info@alphabetscollege.com, containing at a minimum the details outlined in section below.
We will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, we deem appropriate, including the removal of the challenged content. When you notify us in accordance with Copyright Notice terms, your written Copyright Infringement Notice must contain the following:
- statement telling us you believe that you have found content on the Website which you believe infringes your intellectual property rights;
- which country your intellectual property rights apply to;
- the title of the content concerned and the full URL for access to that content;
- Statement explaining how the content infringes your intellectual property rights;
- Your mailing address, telephone number and email address so that we can contact you;
- a statement that the information contained in the notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the intellectual property rights or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings in respect of its use; and
- Your signature (an electronic signature is sufficient).
We will, act in our sole discretion, terminate User Accounts and access to the Website in the first instance of any infringement, there won’t be any warnings. Zero-tolerance policy (regardless of whether the User has taken appropriate action as we may (direct).
Privacy and Security
Once an individual is subscribed and placed an order for an Alphabets international College Course, refunds or cancellation are not permitted. Any cancellations/refunds will be granted at Alphabets international College’s discretion, please email Info@alphabetscollege.com, with any such requests.
You represent and warrant that:
- You are over 16 years of age and that you possess the legal right and ability to accept these Terms and to use the Site and the Service in accordance with these Terms.
- You agree to be financially solely responsible for your use of the Site and any of its services (as well as for the use of your Account by others, including minors living with you) and to comply with your responsibilities and obligations as stated in these Terms.
- You are not relying on any representation made by us that has not been stated expressly in these Terms, or on any descriptions or specifications contained in any other document, including any catalogues or publicity material that we have produced.
- You will conduct such tests and virus scanning as may be necessary to ensure that data uploaded by you onto or downloaded by you from any Alphabets international College server does not contain any virus and will not, in any way, corrupt the data or systems of Alphabets international College or of any User or other person.
- You will keep secure any passwords used to sign in your account on Alphabets international College website or platform.
- You will hold the necessary Intellectual Property Rights (including licenses thereto) and will continue to possess such necessary rights in any User Content you upload into the Site for as long as Users require access to such User Content you commercialized through the Site.
- You will not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame in another web page or similar Service, use on any other any web site or product or similar Service, transfer, or sell any information, software, lists of users, databases or other lists, products or services provided through or obtained from the Service, other than for use as contemplated in the Service in accordance with these Terms. This means, among other activities, that you agree not to deploy “robots” or “spiders” “database scraping”, or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information. You also agree that you will not use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Service. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Service. Except with our written permission, you agree that you will not access or attempt to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of the Service. If you attempt to access prohibited areas of the Service, you may be subject to prosecution.
- You accept full responsibility for all information, User Content and other material you post and issue through the Site, and you will indemnify us and hold us harmless against (i) any liability in relation thereto, as well as for all costs, expenses, loss or liability that we may suffer (directly or indirectly) resulting from your breach of these Terms, and (ii) your use or misuse of the Site or the Service and the use or misuse of the Site or the Service by any person using your account. In particular, you undertake that you shall not publish or issue any information that is illegal, offensive, defamatory or deceptive. You also acknowledge that we do not vet or approve any information or material available through the Service and that we do not accept any liability.
- Users found involved in misconduct of using our website maybe reported to our governing body.
Links to Other Sites
The Website may contain links to pages on other websites (“Linked Sites”), and those Linked Sites may contain content or offer products and/or services for sale. We do not author, edit, control, or monitor these Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that:
- We have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by Linked Sites; and
- We do not control or endorse the sponsors of such Linked Sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such Linked Sites.
- We may remove any links to Linked Sites from the Website at any time for any reason.
- We will not be liable for any transactions conducted by you with third parties through any Linked Site or for any liability arising from any representations or information provided on such Linked Sites.
- We appreciate that Linked Sites may contain material in which the operator of the Linked Sites has intellectual property rights. We respect those rights and provide the links for information purposes only. The fact that we have linked to any Linked Site does not create or imply any relationship or partnership between us and the operator of such Linked Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
All Intellectual Property Rights in any information or Course materials supplied by Alphabets international College (not limited to online Course materials, Alphabets international College’s Mobile App sites) are, and remain, the intellectual property of Alphabets international College, whether adapted, written for or customized for an individual taking a Course or not.
No individuals are authorized to:
- Copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, license, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any material provided from Alphabets international College or its Mobile App sites without prior written permission;
- Record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means any material supplied or given by Alphabets international College;
- redistribute/resell/use any material provided by Alphabets international College
- Remove any copyright or other notice of any materials provided by Alphabets international College; modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, any software forming part of any material by Alphabets international College.
Breach of any intellectual property rights shall allow Alphabets international College to terminate these terms and conditions, and commence any legal action as it deems necessary. Alphabets international College also has the right to disclose any user identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Alphabets international College website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
Any request for permission to use our content or images, or other use of our intellectual property not authorized by us, should be made by emailing us at
Info@alphabetscollege.com. With the exception of personal information, the use of which is covered by data protection, any material you send or post to Alphabets international College shall be considered nonproprietary and non-confidential. Unless you advise to the contrary we will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material for any and all purposes.
Your Liability to Us
You indemnify and keep us fully indemnified from and against all actions, claims, demands, costs, expenses, liabilities, loss, damages or other monetary relief brought, made or awarded against or incurred by us resulting (directly or indirectly) from:
- You submitting user Content to the Website or participating in the Business, language and IT courses
- Your access to or use of the Website or Alphabets international College Courses;
- Your breach of any of these Terms; and
- Any negligent act or omission, deliberate default or breach of statutory duty on your part.
- Each indemnity in this paragraph is separate and independent from the other obligations in these Terms. Each of these indemnities is to remain fully effective despite any indulgence granted from time to time and despite any judgment or order.
If any provision or provisions of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
Our Liability to you
Nothing in these Terms affects any statutory rights that you are entitled to as a consumer. The Website and Alphabets international College Courses are provided to you “as is” and we make no warranty or representation to you with respect to them. We exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and terms express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law. We accept no liability for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or economic loss, or any other losses, howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with these Terms. This includes (without limitation):
- Any loss of profit (directly or indirectly);
- Any loss of goodwill; and
- Any loss of opportunity.
We provide Alphabets international College Courses on the Website in good faith but give no warranty or representation that Alphabets international College Courses are accurate, complete or up-to-date or that they will meet your requirements, nor that the Website does not infringe the rights of any third party. We accept no responsibility or liability for your use of Alphabets international College Courses on the Website and your use is entirely at your own risk. While we take reasonable precautions to prevent the existence of computer viruses and/or other malicious programs on the Website, we accept no liability for them. We do not warrant that defects in the Website or Alphabets international College Courses will be corrected. Information transmitted via this Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. We make no representation or warranty that the operation of this Website will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error-free and disclaim all liability in that respect to the greatest extent permitted by law.
We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of:
- any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any information or advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the Website or in relation to Alphabets international College Courses;
- Any changes which we may make to the Website or Alphabets international College Courses, or for any temporary interruptions in the provision of the Website or Alphabets international College Courses;
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any Alphabets international College Courses and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the Website;
- We take no liability for any of the information which is taught on the site
- Your failure to provide us with accurate account information; and
- Your failure to keep your account details secure and confidential.
We reserve the right to suspend your use of the Website and/or access to Alphabets international College Courses at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons. We may terminate your User Account or access/use of the Website with immediate effect:
- If we reasonably believe you or any User you are connected with are in breach of any of these Terms;
- In order to prevent any fraudulent, unlawful or abusive activity; or
- If it is necessary to prevent or stop any harm or damage to us, other Users of the Website or the general public
Exclusion Of Liability
Alphabets international College is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of Alphabets international College website or its Mobile App sites. This exclusion covers all servicing, costs, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with Alphabets international College website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of Vancouver BC Canada.
You should not solely rely on the Material, but should instead seek other opinions before taking or failing to take any action which could lead to injury, harm, death or damage of any kind.
This Agreement is the entire agreement between the user and Alphabets international College and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (written or oral).
Alphabets international College and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice Policy.
Copyright (C) 2020 (S) Of First Publication Alphabets international College
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions. We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in Alphabets international College website and the material on our website; and
All The Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights in Alphabets international College Website and the Material on Our Website Are Reserved.
Data Protection Policy
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and condition and your use of alphabets international college website are governed by the provincial court of British Columbia Canada. Including that required by the European union GDPR regulation, each party shall apply to the provincial court of British Columbia courts Canada which holds the jurisdiction on the disputes without regard to conflict of law provisions.
Any Disputes Relating To These Terms And Conditions Shall Be Subject To The Exclusive OR Non-Exclusive Jurisdiction Of The Provincial Court of British Columbia.
If You Have Any Questions about These Terms & Condition, Please Contact Us at Email Info@alphabetscollege.com